lørdag 28. mai 2011

Electric heart

My mom, my dad and my boyfriend are on their way here! 


I have had a nice day today. I got my eyebrows waxed. It made me cry.. I got a pedicure and a manicure and I ate lunch with my host-mom at Subway. Later, my host-sister and I dressed up and went out to dinner and a movie. We ate at Olive Garden and saw the movie Bridesmaids. You guys have to go see it, it is hilarious!


This is my last night at the Talley house! 

Tomorrow I'm getting up early to take a shower and finish all of my packing. At noon I'm going to Danielle's house for her graduation party and then I'm going to Porscha's at 4. I'm pretty sure I'm not going to relax at all. Oh well, tomorrow I get to hug the ones I love the most.

Den som venter på noe godt, venter ikke forgjeves ;)



1 kommentar:

Sunniva S sa...

Hei! Jeg skal på utvekksling til USA til høsten,også lurte jeg på om det er vanskelig på skolen ? Jeg så du hadde fått A i alle fag, men hva fikk du i snitt på VGS i Norge? :)