This is Karoline's BEST American Friend :) And I just picked her up for the first time driving by myself because I got my license this week. We played music really loud and then we went to get fruit like we usually do then went back to my house. We climbed a HUGE tree and took some pictures and we look pretty gooooood if I say so myself, these pictures are MODEL quality (: And I don't know what we will do the rest of the night, probably be lazy in our pajama's when it gets dark and watch movies' and of course eat!!!! haha. Well I just want to tell all of you Norwegian's that sending her to America was your FIRST mistake, because I am never letting her get back on a plane to leave me :)
2 kommentarer:
Aww, cute :D
..Perhaps you should come with her to Norway?;) Looking forward to meet you in june! :) Until then, take care of my sister;)
Legg inn en kommentar